This firey protection spray was made with all things sweet and prickly. Roses and rose hips, Nopal flower, pineapple, yellow sorrel, along with other magical ingredients to protect you from whatever physical or spiritual hateration and holleration that is bothering you.
Right now she’s simmering and getting stronger, but she’ll be dropping 10/10. I made this special spray with spooky szn in mind cuz the veil is thin ppl, The protection spray is seasonal and will be here just for a short while until the master bottle runs out. Once it’s gone it’s gone.
feeling lighter, clearer, less anxious, and more protected. Helps with headaches and heavy or tight shoulders.
Crisp, citrusy, and clean
How to Use
How to Use
Spray over your head, neck and shoulders all the way down to your feet. Spray both hands and rub them together quickly until you feel heat between your palms then separate them slightly.
From your head to your toes pat yourself all the way down like you’re drying yourself off as you repeat the affirmation out loud: “I dissolve all negativity directed at me. I dissolve all jealousy, I dissolve all gossip, I dissolve all brujeria, I dissolve all lies, I dissolve all illnesses. I am strong and sovereign. I am bountiful and sacred. Ase.”
- Juniper: Juniper is believed to have protective and cleansing properties. It can be used to ward off negative energies, purify spaces, and promote good health and healing.
- Star Anise: Star Anise is often used in magic to promote psychic awareness, increase luck and prosperity, and to provide protection. It is believed to ward off evil spirits and promote good fortune.
- Orange Peel: Orange Peel is associated with prosperity and good luck. It is often used in spells and rituals to promote abundance, increase energy, and to attract positive opportunities and experiences.
- Kolonia 1800: Kolonia 1800 is a type of cologne that is often used in spiritual practices. It is believed to have cleansing and protective properties, and can be used to purify spaces, remove negative energies, and promote healing.
- Myrrh: Myrrh is a resin that has been used in spiritual practices for centuries. It is believed to have powerful healing properties, and can be used to promote physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. It is also associated with purification and protection.
- Black Tourmaline: Black Tourmaline is believed to have protective and grounding properties. It can be used to ward off negative energies, promote mental clarity, and provide physical protection from electromagnetic radiation.
- Hematite: Hematite is a grounding stone that is believed to promote inner strength and courage. It can be used to balance energy and promote emotional stability. It is also associated with protection and is said to ward off negative energies.
- Tiger's Eye: Tiger's Eye is often used to promote confidence, courage, and personal power. It can be used to attract abundance, increase motivation, and provide mental clarity. It is also believed to protect against negative energies and promote good luck.