Skin Healing Oil for Bruises Cuts and Scrapes
Skin Healing Oil for Bruises Cuts and Scrapes
Bumps, scrapes, cuts and bruises are bound to happen and this oil blend is just what you need to deal with them. Although this healing oil is not suitable for your face unless diluted (it’s too strong and may cause irritation) it’s perfectly suited for elbows, ankles, and knees and any other place you might need it.
- Small cuts
- Cleanse area with soap and water and apply oil* to affected areas. Place a fresh leaf (banana, guava, avocado would work) or saran wrap on top of the oil over the affected area to keep it moist. Then wrap the area securely but not too tight with elastic medical bandage. Elevate and ice the area for 72 hours. Change the leaf whenever you remove the bandage 1-2 times per day.
* This oil is not intended for deep cuts or open wounds. You may use it 3-4 days after your initial cut after you are sure there are no signs of infection.
Helps heal small cuts as well a bruised and scraped skin. Will reduce redness and swelling when used correctly and instructions are followed.
- Black Seed Oil: Black seed oil, also known as black cumin seed oil, is derived from the seeds of the Nigella sativa plant. It has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its potential health benefits. The oil is rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and other bioactive compounds that may have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Pumpkin seed oil is obtained from the seeds of pumpkins (Cucurbita pepo). It is known for its rich content of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids. Pumpkin seed oil is often used for its potential benefits in improving skin health. Additionally, it contains antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage.
- Comfrey Root: Comfrey is a herbaceous plant with a long history of traditional use as a medicinal herb. The roots and leaves of comfrey contain allantoin, a compound believed to aid in cell proliferation and promote tissue repair. Comfrey has been applied topically as a poultice or cream to support wound healing and reduce inflammation.
- Rose Hips: Rose hips are the fruit of the rose plant (Rosa species) and are typically red or orange in color. They are a rich source of vitamin C, along with other vitamins, antioxidants, and flavonoids. Rosehip oil is rich in vitamin A, it can help stimulate collagen. It can also calm inflammation due to vitamin E and anthocyanin.
- Copal: Copal is a type of tree resin obtained from various tropical trees, particularly from the copal tree (Burseraceae family). It has been used for centuries in incense and traditional healing practices by indigenous cultures in Mesoamerica and other regions. When used topically (such as in skin balms or soaps), copal soothes, calms, and heals the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties, which make it the perfect ingredient in products for issues like dryness, itching, eczema, psoriasis, and more
the bay leaf manifesting and affirmation writing ritual was lovely. it can be difficult signing up for group rituals because it’s a form of asking for help while trying not to feel shame. but everyone in the call was so vulnerable and open to receiving help from Yvette, who always does a great job at leading these workshops and guiding us through our thoughts. it’s also actually fun, it’s not a whole serious situation, there is always laughter sprinkled throughout Yvette’s guidance. if she ever offers a workshop, she’s the real deal, trust your decision to let Yvette guide you through what you need. <3
This is another MUST HAVE in my spiritual hygiene routine. Keeps you protected from bad vibes.
Another staple in my daily spiritual hygiene routine, love this stuff!! Especially when paired with the Manifesting Energetic spray.
I carry a bottle of this in my bag at all times so whenever I need a pick me up. It is also part of my daily spiritual hygiene routine. Never let's me down!!
Are you spiritual cleansing? Because if you’re not, you need to get on it! Since purchasing and incorporating this spray into my spiritual cleansing routine, I can say that the heaviness of other’s negative energy easily comes off. I carry it with me when I’m out too because people can just be plain nasty and when I sense the vibes are off and sent my way, I give myself a spray down and brush their energy off my shoulders. Get yourself right with this!
I'm happy that I went with the Prosperity & Abundance Tallow Candle Burn. There was a full moon & with all the astrology happening this summer, definitely felt like I've been wanting to shift my focus/mindset to that of abundance and not scarcity. Since the burn, I feel like things are aligning & I'm able to see how full my life is & what direction I need to go to to continue that. Almost like it was the extra push I needed. 10/10 recommend!
Prosperity & Abundance Tallow Candle Burn (July 1st)
Yvette is truly the best. The way these candles dont lie. It’s so refreshing having Yvette explain the reading throughly. Straightforward and compassionate and honest. I love working with her and I trust her knowledge and wisdom. She’s legit and I appreciate her guidance greatly.
Had a copal limpia with Yvette, with in a couple of hours I felt energetic mind I have been feeling drained for weeks.
Full Moon Tallow Candle Dispelling Ritual (July 3rd 2023)
So according to Yvette, we covered where to place my hands once I have the oil warmed in my hands. And to find some additional relief 😌. I highly recommend it. We definitely hold a lot of energy in our solar plexus. There's a reason she made this!!!!
Yvette did a cleanse for myself and my daughter. Spirit was with us! I can say that although my daughter was a skeptic, after some additional components. My daughter saw the light! She was able to better understand herself as the time passed. She had gone through an intense experience, she was able to find herself. I will forever be grateful!
I've done her spiritual hygiene class and all I can give is accolades! It was intense and very informative. I wrote down all of the key points and was able to really relate heavy to her material and her knowledge. She speaks on spiritual points and also where we most likely will see negativity manifest within our bodies. Some people can be more sensitive than others but I really appreciated her patience with us. It was a total of 3 of us from different areas of the world. I loved it. 😍 Zoom still made it very very personal! I highly recommend it!
Yvettes craft has been extensive and well prepared. I've been going to her for years for limpias. Her expertise has kept me going to her. She really does hit the nail on the head. Her spirits and Zarabanda have been completely illuminating. I've gone through so much personal stuff that she continues to stay consistent with her feedback and what she is being called to speak that, although I don't want to hear it! I know it's true and genuine. I trust her entire process and her energy. She has been completely pinnacle in my own life and where I should be focusing my energy. I highly recommend her services!
She did put a disclaimer , and i must say it was really intense! i have been journaling a lot lately and having dreams that reminded me of an old wound that i did not think about at all. Still working on it / through it 🤍 but it needed to be addressed so as always so grateful to Yvette